Data migration involves importing data from your previous platform into MYFUNDBOX. It includes information associated with customers & subscriptions.
Migration comprises of moving data such as customers, subscriptions etc and also mapping in MYFUNDBOX.
The following use cases are apt for migration:
- You are a new MYFUNDBOX user looking to move all your subscription data into MYFUNDBOX.
Steps Involved in migration
Follow these steps to import subscription details.
1.Go to Menu → Settings → Import → Subscription
2. Here you can add your CSV and click upload
3. It will ask to map the fields that you want to import
this is how it gets mapped. You can set your customer Id & Mandate id to continue your subscription.
4. Then it will show the import preview page.
5. here you can choose the plans & payment method and proceed
6. It gets successfully imported. You can check in your subscription list
If you are looking to self migrate data, take a look here