- You can import customers by mapping with your excel to the exact column for the exact match. You can follow these steps to import customers.
- Go to the Customers tab from the menu and click the Import icon on the top-right corner. You will be redirected to the import page.
- Click on the Import icon as shown below:
After clicking on the icon a new page pops up as shown below:
Here we can find three options as Bank, Customer and Subscription where we can dump our data in a large number as we can see below:
Here we can see an example for importing Customer in the following steps:
- Click on CUSTOMER from the 3 modules from the pop up
- Choose the delimiter to be reflected in your customer list
- Choose your excel which has your customer details
After giving all the mandatory data, click the upload button to start working
By clicking on the Import New on the top right corner you can import new data from the excel format
After clicking the upload button you can see a page as shown below:
In this page you can match the file column with your imported excel format as Name, Email, Number and etc. By clicking on preview it will be redirected to the new preview page as shown below:
Here you can see a preview of how the data is given to your customer module if you import the data.
Click on "I am done! import these data" to transfer the data to the customer module and another page opens showing we get a page where it says data transfer is done successfully. And you can download the data imported.
Now you can find the data transferred using import option moved to the Customer module as shown below:
You can click on the link for a video tutorial: