How to get PayPal API username, password and signature information & integrate within MYFUNDBOX Platform?
How do I request API Signature or Certificate credentials?
Here is how you get your API details and integrate within MYFUNDBOX platform.
The API credentials show up in different places for different user – mainly depending on the version of PayPal admin interface, and their country.
*The feature is only available for Business accounts and Support only One Off payments in our Application.
To request API Signature or Certificate credentials for your PayPal account:
- Go to your Account Settings.
- In the "API access" section, click Update.
- Under "NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)," click Manage API credentials
- If you have already generated an API Signature, then View API Signature appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Signature.
- PayPal generates your API credentials as follows:
- API Signature credentials include an API Username, API Password, and Signature, which does not expire. These values are hidden by default for added security. Click Show/Hide to toggle them on and off. When finished, click Done.
Remember, API credentials are sensitive information. Store them securely and never share them with unauthorized people. In case you suspect a compromise, immediately remove API signature and create a new one – following the steps above.