Video tutorial for VAT ID and Tax ID:
Video tutorial for adding coupon number in invoice:
Video tutorial for adding multiple items & tax in invoice:
Video tutorial for creating and sending invoice with coupon code:
Click the + Create Invoice on the top right corner of the page.
You will get a page for creating an Invoice as shown below.
- Enter the Customer Name/Email to send the invoice.
- Choose the currency that you want to generate the invoices for.
- Select/Enter item name.
- Default tax will be added for a predefined plan. You can set a tax rate for a new plan (You can set an Inclusive/Exclusive tax percentage) and add Coupons too.
- Choose the price you want to add.
- Once you are done with your inputs, Enter Add Item.
- You can also generate the invoices for multiple plans.
- You can add a description which will be displayed in your customer's e-mail.
- You can also set the due date in the given dropdown field.
- Enter the customers name & e-mail address to notify them of the payment.
Click the Send Invoice to send the Invoice to the customer.
NOTE : This is only applicable for one-off payment method.
Once your process is done. You will get a pop-up as shown below:
Once Invoice is generated, your customer will receive an email along with an attached invoice like this
- If the customer clicks the Pay This Invoice in the mail. It will be redirected to the payment page as shown below.
- On that page, the customer can select a payment method & enter the required credentials to proceed with payment.
- Once payment is succeeded, you will get a receipt in your email.
- Once you enter the details, They will be shown on the preview page.
- You can check the invoices, payment page as well as email format.
This is how your invoice will look like:
Press the transaction status button of the Invoice and you can change that from paid to due or due to paid(for offline transactions).
NOTE : Once the transaction completed successfully, You can't edit the transaction status.
You can also download your invoices in our application in the invoice list as shown below: